Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website:
Internet Security Policy
For site security purposes and to ensure that our service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we may gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
1. The Internet domain (for example, "acompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourisp.co.uk" if you connect to the web through your Internet Service Provider "ISP") and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. The date and time you access our site;
4. The pages you visit; and
5. If you linked to this website from another website, the address of that website (called the referer).
6. Third parties may also be placing and reading cookies on our users’ browser, or using web beacons to collect information, in the course of ads being served on our website. You are free to enable or disable cookies accordingly but assuringly cookies are just plain text files and, as such, are not executable programs and cannot do anything to your computer.
User options for cookie management
For an in-depth look at cookie management please familiarize at: http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Security/Internet/Privacy/Cookies/
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors -- to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an e-mail to us, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our website, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with information that you request. If you submit your company information through our website, we use your companies identification and provided information only in considering your request or application. We do not collect personal information for any other purposes. The information you provide is not given to any private organizations or private persons. Our website does not collect or use information for unsolicited commercial marketing.
We would only share your e-mail with a government agency only if your inquiry related to that agency or if we were required to do so by law.
If you submit resume information through our website, this information will be shared only with us or it's group of company employees involved in making hiring decisions and, if you express interest in employment with us, we are required to maintain your resume as a record, but your personal resume information is not subject to public disclosure under the data protection act.
Links to Other Sites